Thread: The Problem About Gaming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Re: The Problem About Gaming

I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.

Re: The Problem About Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.
    Dude, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. My first game was FF7 when I was in elementary school and I've been hooked since. Haven't really like the recent titles though. I've played them all, but they haven't come out with a really good story since FFX. XII was okay, but I've never played the online ones, XI and the newest, but I've heard good things. I can't bring myself to pay monthly because I'm too cheap