Thread: Stats are exporting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Re: Stats are exporting

Well that's not fair ... you were definitely the 1st to 1M and SUSA was the 1st team. Shoot.

I need 47k to hit my goal and I now have 2000 WU pending Hopefully they'll start reissuing those pendings where my wingman had a computational error. This is one I don't want to "coast" over the line so I'll keep the GPU going until I'm sure I have it

Past Admin
    They seek me here, they seek me there, they seek me everywhe, currently Down Under.

Re: Stats are exporting

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Well that's not fair ... you were definitely the 1st to 1M and SUSA was the 1st team. Shoot.

I need 47k to hit my goal and I now have 2000 WU pending Hopefully they'll start reissuing those pendings where my wingman had a computational error. This is one I don't want to "coast" over the line so I'll keep the GPU going until I'm sure I have it
    I agree. I might have reached 1M the same date (as McShane) but FourOh got there first. @Bok. You are welcome to change it manually but I would not recommend to change the first team for Mr Putin might send you one of those new bombs to try ou if it works.