Thread: New GPU app

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Re: New GPU app

Just posted on Enigma Message boards.

Good news!! As an unexpected side effect of the new settings my pair of GTX 580's have started crunching too!!!

How fast? Now that's another matter entirely, but it's still good news for those with older cards

Silver Member

Re: New GPU app

About an hour ago Dave GPU (uid 68703) returned a plaintext of KLDIO 90:
    quellestriqabteilungabzwonullnullnullxlsixlsixflam einsnullkmnordostwxnikolajewoxnikolajewo

with the following machine settings:
    (H) B:JWCL:521:AWCSDREYFOKULZNVPXQT

this was done on walk #2120 for the wheels order 521 and UKW B (2190 restarts/walks on average for the entire batch), running Alex's GPU app. All this work was done in less than two days.

The plaintext score is nowhere near the top scores returned for this batch.
    It hardly even makes it to top 50%: -> KLDIO results page

but it was detected by the server, which cross-checks the returned plaintexts with all available dictionary sets and marks all results that have high score in more than one dictionary. It was marked as possible decrypt because it has a decent score when checked against "U534" and "AVv1" (dictionaries provided by Alex) tridicts -> KLDIO cross check

Feel free to abort all the remaining KLDIO workunits as they're not needed anymore.
    I have already aborted all that were in "unsent" state, the rest I left untouched, so those who won't read this in time or have the workunits already processed, will still get credit for their CPU/GPU time.