Quote Originally Posted by krackedpress View Post
I am not "up" on the pin issue needed for a GPU card.

I see a
"flat" 4 pin,
4 in in two rows,
a 6 pin in two rows with a 2 pin one bundled to it,
plus the standard power for SATA drives, and the older drive types.

It there a graphic that shows the different connectors needed? The shapes of them?

The PCIe x16 cad slot is next to the x1 short slot. I would say that I would not want one that it too long or wide. There are a lot of cables in the way if it takes too much length or width.

I can upload a photo on the space I have, if needed.

EDIT:
well, I decided to add it here now.

It looks like there is a 4-pin plugged into a connector that is called "ATX12V1", next to the PCIe x1 slot. Is that the needed plug and connection needed, or is there a need for a direct connection to the card as well? The connection was done by the company I bought it from. I knew I would want more than the 400-480 Watt PSU, so I had them put in a 600 Watt one as an upgrade, just like the extra fans. My 8 inch fan in the side already died, and it looks like to be a specific size one that is not carried by many places. I removed the dead thing and just keep the grill open for good air flow. I still have two 4 inch fans, one blowing in [front] and one blowing out [back under the PSU]. I may sift one to the opening, somehow/someway. For now the PSU outflow does not get too warm/hot. IF I get a GPU that has a fan, unlike the fan-less one I had, I may need to replace the 8 inch fan with something. Should it blow air in or suck it out? Should the current fans blow it in so the heat goes out the 8 inch hole, or both blow out so the air comes in?

quad-space.jpg
Take a look at this ---> http://www.playtool.com/pages/psucon...tml#pciexpress

At the top of the page there are 5 rows of pictures. The fifth row shows the 3 types of PCI Express (PCI-E or PCIe) power connectors that plug into video cards.