Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

The Tant

Hello

Hello all. I was previously crunching SETI for SETI.USA but just signed up to crunch Einstein as well. How do you get your stats in you signatures? I went to free-dc but didn't see anything.

Past Administrator

Re: Hello

Hello there and welcome to the team forums.

Code:
    http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.php?cpid=Your CPID goes here
    If you want a different theme (background image) for your sig then add &theme=A number between 1-36.

Here is the line for my sig

Code:
    http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.php?cpid=3ef5f71d77abb1ccaf16dfc16075fab9&theme=24&cols=2
    Look at my sig. Its theme # is 24

but if I change it to 36 I get

Lastly, if you want more then one column to list the projects add &col=A # between 1-4

My sig uses &col=2
    Last edited by Fire$torm; 01-11-12 at 03:49 PM.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Admin

That's great. There are plenty of projects that you can crunch and even ones that use your GPU. Look through the forums and pick what interests you.

Advisor - Stateside Division

This is an almost complete list of the themes.

Of course if you have a picture you'd like as a theme, let me know and I'll create a new one for you..

There are some SetiUSA specific themes too theme=997, theme=998 & theme=999 (I had to move them higher for Primegrid which randomizes the theme on each users signature in the forum and did not want team specific ones..)

And a quick note to add to Fire$torm's instructions. Cols can actually be anything.

There is also a link to your CPID tag on your cpid page over at Free-DC too - look at mine for example - http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...2571d1af9971f8

If you need any help finding your cpid, let us know!

Bok
    Last edited by Bok; 01-11-12 at 06:34 PM.

Gold Member

Welcome to the board.
    6r39 7r199

The Tant

Fire$torm, Bok--thanks for the help. I entered the info into the signature space but kept getting an invalid file. I know I typed it correctly because I pasted it directly into my browser and it worked. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Gold Member

I see you have both an nVidia and an AMD graphics card. Ever considered crunching with those? Your ATI card could get 200,000 credits per day on MooWrapper if you are interested. If you prefer space science, MilkyWay@Home is another good option. Collatz may be the best option for the nVidia 9600 GS, but it would also get at least 1K per day. If you have any question on how to get those GPUs crunching, just ask!
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Past Administrator

Hi Tant,
    Glad to see you on here! Thanks for joining on more projects, we sure appreciate the help.

As for your sig - are you adding them as a picture? Or just trying to type in the text?

Advisor - Stateside Division

Quote Originally Posted by The Tant View Post
    Fire$torm, Bok--thanks for the help. I entered the info into the signature space but kept getting an invalid file. I know I typed it correctly because I pasted it directly into my browser and it worked. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Can you point me to one of your id's on a project, Simap perhaps? Or your CPID. And I'll get the info directly for you.

Bok

p.s. did a quick search on my stats and found this - is this you?

If so, your signature would be

I did this by putting in this code

{img}http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.php?cpid=aaa1902d71e0f7839e6e36e8e30b8682 &theme=3&cols=1{/img}

changing the {} to be []

The Tant

I'm trying to add them as a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Hi Tant,
    Glad to see you on here! Thanks for joining on more projects, we sure appreciate the help.

As for your sig - are you adding them as a picture? Or just trying to type in the text?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast