Sweet glad to hear your up and running.. and yes that heatsink for the I7 and I5 K series sucks forgot to say something about it. Im guess they assume most folks would buy new heatsink they should of just not included any with those series imo.. As for the newegg board yes the tape closing the static bag was loose and stuff that comes with the board was all over the place but i figure since it was a cheaper MB it was just cheap packaging from asrock. Once i got it up and running went into the bios to set some tweaks and guess what, it was already setup with some overclocking settings. To top it off been talking to asrock tech for several weeks trying to figure out why i have poping from the sound card aswell as center channel distortion. Had already order the same board for a friend for his I5 the packaging was well organzied and wasnt thrown all over the place and well default bios and the sound worked my luck i guess.. Had made many purchases from newegg without issue so this is the first for me but if i even suspect open box in the future ill send it back asap... So monday i get to send off the motherboard and be without for several weeks unless i order a new board but havent made up my mind since i want an ivy and of course the new Z chipset so might just have to suffer for the mean time..