Thread: Could use some help for these team MegaMilestones: Jan 2011

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Re: Could use some help for these team MegaMilestones: Jan 2011

Admins: can you put a stickie on this until we get most of these MM's reached? Or tell me how to since I didn't see that option when posting.

Thanks for the input Maxwell especially about AndrOINC since it's so new and I suspect won't be around long since it has only has one purpose.

Just a reminder about the purpose of posting these suggestions. This isn't an attempt to be an exhaustive list. These are projects that are very close to reaching a MM for the team and I just want to make sure they get to the MM and not become a GeneticLife. It also keeps SUSA up in the rankings on particular MM's. Some are stalled with low RAC's for various reasons and just need a little focus/push to get there.

I hope to review the MM situation periodically (quarterly?) to see if any special focus on a project is needed. I might also mention some projects that are in critcal MM levels and will need a long term effort. These long term MM's will be mostly for members looking for a suggestion for a "park and crunch" project they can just sit on.
    Last edited by NJCaNS; 01-21-11 at 03:18 AM.