Thread: Running Wu's on ATI or NVIDIA ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Running Wu's on ATI or NVIDIA ?

What Wu's are running on the ATI Cards now, I have Help Cure Cancer selected & to use Video Card but the Project keeps telling me there's no work available ... ???

EDIT: I seem to be getting some ATI work now so I guess my settings are okay ... The work seems to be awful sporadic though, 6 Box's calling but only 1 with work & that's running out too ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 01-20-13 at 10:13 AM.

Silver Member

Re: Running Wu's on ATI or NVIDIA ?

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    What Wu's are running on the ATI Cards now, I have Help Cure Cancer selected & to use Video Card but the Project keeps telling me there's no work available ... ???

EDIT: I seem to be getting some ATI work now so I guess my settings are okay ... The work seems to be awful sporadic though, 6 Box's calling but only 1 with work & that's running out too ...
    There are server updates going on today for a few hours. There will be a 24 hour outage starting tomorrow. You should be able to get tasks sometime this afternoon. They've upped the cache limit to 5000 so the high volume crunchers don't run out of work during the 24 hour shut down for maintenance.

https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.or...d_thread,34590

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.