Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
Go get 'em Sarge! Oooohh...I see a little water cooling is in your future. Nice.
Pretty nice case for a mid tower. I am partial to the giant towers just because I like working inside a huge enclosure that way there seems like enough room for everything and I don't scrape my hands up in the process, but for a more compact unit, that thing seems like it's got all you'd need and looks good to boot!
Best of luck with the new build and O/Cing that FX CPU. If you can O/C it high enough, you will get some decent performance I think.
Only issue I'm running into is replacing the I/O ports on the front door. I broke the headphone/mic jacks and I'm in the process of getting the info for replacing the board they are on.

The I purchased this tower in its current config back in '09 and unfortunately at that time I just didn't know enough to make informed purchases at that time. I think the water cooling was inadequate for the amount of power that I was putting through the processor and the fans that I started in the case with were just too under powered to get the job done. I've upgraded the fans already and I'm just waiting on the rest of the parts to do the rest of the work.