Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
On the upload thing....

You don't need to use the server's storage for any of that. Use DropBox (5GBs to start), Copy.com (15GBs to start), Sync.com, Google Drive, etc... These solutions only require you to launch the respective app, drag the image to it's special folder and then right-click the image to grab it's URL.

Be Bok friendly and save Bok's servers....!!!!!
I'm aware of dropbox, etc. But the issue comes into play when you start factoring in the additional load time caused by referencing stuff on external servers. Surely you've viewed one of duke's post with multiple images and sat there drumming your fingers on your desk waiting for it to load...or just clicked "Back" before it finishes Some people have turned off the ability to view people's signatures for this reason as well to reduce loading time. I've done that in the past myself when i had a slower connection. I have 30Mb/s now, but many people don't and the additional wait times for them are very noticeable, as in annoying and frustrating. Plus dropbox, etc. is just another account i need to keep up with and another additional step that has to be taken just to post an image. It sounds like laziness, but it's not. It's the hatred i have towards doing things the hard way when i (we) shouldn't have to.