Thread: Laziness or Necessity?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Re: Laziness or Necessity?

[QUOTE=Fire$torm;74686]Here is the public URL of your pic I DL'd and put in my Public folder https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3595745/QXvUnUwqiXKep8ke3ZS1Hc_T9uxAM1cBowCKXB_VZcE.jpg

Ok. Checked things and as i said earlier Dropbox is not the problem. My settings were fine which was evident since the Dropbox link worked elsewhere. See how the image is showing up now? I used the link from your uploaded version to display it, but there's a catch: for whatever reason, your version of the file is smaller - only 77kB, whereas the original (the one i'm trying to post) is 151kB. I'm trying to tell you i cannot upload/attach/link to anything over 100kB, using my hard drive, dropbox or any other site anywhere at all.

Past Administrator

Re: Laziness or Necessity?

[QUOTE=John P. Myers;74692]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Here is the public URL of your pic I DL'd and put in my Public folder https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3595745/QXvUnUwqiXKep8ke3ZS1Hc_T9uxAM1cBowCKXB_VZcE.jpg

Ok. Checked things and as i said earlier Dropbox is not the problem. My settings were fine which was evident since the Dropbox link worked elsewhere. See how the image is showing up now? I used the link from your uploaded version to display it, but there's a catch: for whatever reason, your version of the file is smaller - only 77kB, whereas the original (the one i'm trying to post) is 151kB. I'm trying to tell you i cannot upload/attach/link to anything over 100kB, using my hard drive, dropbox or any other site anywhere at all.
    Ooops, I forgot to check file size. Okay, it has to be your account then, as you do not have this issue on other forums, yes? I'll assume the affirmative.

Let me dig through all your forum permissions. It has to be in there somewhere.....

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6