Thread: Free-DC Campaign #12 part 2 is now open on Bitcoin Utopia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Re: Free-DC Campaign #12 part 2 is now open on Bitcoin Utopia

Hmmm, interesting. My Monarch seems to have been running fine all day here. No way I'd have 1 Bil credits today if it wasn't. I still have fresh #7 bfg's in cache, and my RAC for BU on the Windows machine with the Monarch hasn't changed recently... And the fan is blowing warm/hot air just like it always has for me.

And MyShortPencils Linux Monarch looks to be healthy and busy as well.

Platinum Member

Re: Free-DC Campaign #12 part 2 is now open on Bitcoin Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. My Monarch seems to have been running fine all day here. No way I'd have 1 Bil credits today if it wasn't. I still have fresh #7 bfg's in cache, and my RAC for BU on the Windows machine with the Monarch hasn't changed recently... And the fan is blowing warm/hot air just like it always has for me.

And MyShortPencils Linux Monarch looks to be healthy and busy as well.
    Yeah, i had two power supplies, each with a Monarch. BUT one of the power supplies failed, and the one that failed controlled the fans for both...so the 2nd one shut down when it got too hot. I have to dig for a power supply. Not sure it'll happen before Monday so I'm down for a few days from my 1.8BN/day. Sorry

EDIT: I wasn't even thinking to look at the monarchs since BOTH computers had tanked, I had blamed it on the switch in campaigns since it happened exactly at that point.