Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have An app_info For Poem?

Past Admin

Re: Anyone Have An app_info For Poem?

Quote Originally Posted by nanoprobe View Post
    OT: I was wondering who that was that recently ran over me at POEM. Nice to meet you CH. Just about the time I get dusted off STE\/E will be here.
    LOL, Your no slouch yourself there NP.

Silver Member
    OT: Nice to meet you too, NP! No hard feelings for running over you, right?
    I have been run over like two dozen times since my February #6 there, you were one of them running over me, I guess, and now it is payback time.
    Just kidding, good to have you here and especially at POEM crunching! I take it you joined SUSA entirely?
    CH
    "Everything will be great at the end! And if it is not great, it is not yet the end!" "Do not ever strive for perfection! Strive for excellence instead!"
    "Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or even a single one!" "Infinite diversity in infinite combinations"

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Herr View Post
    OT: Nice to meet you too, NP! No hard feelings for running over you, right?
    I have been run over like two dozen times since my February #6 there, you were one of them running over me, I guess, and now it is payback time.
    Just kidding, good to have you here and especially at POEM crunching! I take it you joined SUSA entirely?
    No hard feelings. We're all in this together. I haven't moved every project to SUSA but I'll be around for a while to help where I can.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by nanoprobe View Post
    No hard feelings. We're all in this together. I haven't moved every project to SUSA but I'll be around for a while to help where I can.
    Sweet!!

Diamond Member

Beware the Duke is back to POEM. nanoprobe keep an eye on the Duke.

Very Fast Duke
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Silver Member
    Yeah, fast like the two snails sitting on the back of a turtle, one of them turning to the other and shouting with eyes wide open: "Hold on, Fred! Here we go!" ROFLMAO
    Hehene... Sorry, Ric, just kidding...
    CH
    "Everything will be great at the end! And if it is not great, it is not yet the end!" "Do not ever strive for perfection! Strive for excellence instead!"
    "Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or even a single one!" "Infinite diversity in infinite combinations"

Diamond Member

Me and another friendly snail were assaulted by a turtle. The police came and ask him what happened, he just said I don't know all that happened so fast like in a flash ...
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Fixed and Thank You CH!!!
    Did you pay the $20 for the premium version of Driver Fusion or just use the free one? I'm also unable to get any Poem GPU WUs. I may have a different issue though...bleh

Platinum Member

Lol and nevermind. The cause was my own stubbornness. Was still using BOINC version 6.something.or.other. Updating solved the problem :/

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    Lol and nevermind. The cause was my own stubbornness. Was still using BOINC version 6.something.or.other. Updating solved the problem :/
    Not a prob, John! Those are the joys of BOINCing.
    I was just about to answer, no, the free version does it so far, if they do not further restrict its functionality due to commercial interests...
    I did license a home 5+1 pro version of ProcessLasso some time ago, but that was merely my thankfulness for a great piece of software rather than acquiring more functionality...
    CH

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast