Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherboard Choice ???

Past Admin

Re: Motherboard Choice ???

Congrats Steve... You going to be putting up a post to sell/donate any of your older hardware? Maybe? (Hint, hint) I'm sure there are a few mates out here that can use some of your older stuff.

Friend of SETI.USA

Double Post
    Last edited by STE\/E; 11-23-12 at 09:48 AM.

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Congrats Steve... You going to be putting up a post to sell/donate any of your older hardware? Maybe? (Hint, hint) I'm sure there are a few mates out here that can use some of your older stuff.
    I've had a request for at least 1 Combination of Gigabyte DQ6 Motherboard, Q6600 CPU & the Memory on the Board already Corsair 4gb DDR2 800 speed:

I'm willing to let go of the same combinations for $100 Plus shipping, shipping shouldn't be over $15 anywhere in the USA. They come with Aftermarket Coolers too, some are different than others.

I also will have the same Combination only with a Q6700 and 1 Combination with a Q9450.

The Q6700 Combination I'll let go for $125 & the Q9450 Combination for $150.

I can get well over $100 for the Motherboards alone not counting probably $75 or more for the Q6600's, I got $75 for some Core 2 Duo's just last Month so I know the Q6600 will sell for that or more. The Q6700 & Q9450 I can get even more for, I just checked Amazon and the Used Q6600's are going for $89 & up.

So for a Combination Package for the Q6600 for $100 plus shipping is like Donating them almost ...

Anybody that's interested can PM me, I'll leave them together as I take them out. If nobody in the Forum/Team wants them then after awhile I'll list them on Amazom on my Sellers Site & try to sell them that way ...

I'm just getting ready to head down to Detroit & try to pick up 5 of those $229 3770k's @ Micro Center, i have a reservation for 2 of them, will try to talk them into selling me 3 more as there's a limit of 1 Per Household. But they sent me a Confirmation for me &my Wife both so we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by STE\/E; 11-23-12 at 09:53 AM.

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    I've had a request for at least 1 Combination of Gigabyte DQ6 Motherboard, Q6600 CPU & the Memory on the Board already Corsair 4gb DDR2 800 speed:

I'm willing to let go of the same combinations for $100 Plus shipping, shipping shouldn't be over $15 anywhere in the USA. They come with Aftermarket Coolers too, some are different than others.

I also will have the same Combination only with a Q6700 and 1 Combination with a Q9450.

The Q6700 Combination I'll let go for $125 & the Q9450 Combination for $150.

I can get over $100 for the Motherboards alone not counting probably $75 or more for the Q6600's, I got $75 for some Core 2 Duo's just last Month so I know the Q6600 will sell for that or more. The Q6700 & Q9450 I can get even more for.

So for a Combination Package for the Q6600 for $100 plus shipping is like Donating them almost ...

Anybody that's interested can PM me, I'll leave them together as I take them out. If nobody in the Forum/Team wants them then after awhile I'll list them on Amazom on my Sellers Site & try to sell them that way ...

I'm just getting ready to head down to Detroit & try to pick up 5 of those $299 3770k's @ Micro Center, i have a reservation for 2 of them, will try to talk them into selling me 3 more as there's a limit of 1 Per Household. But they sent me a Confirmation for me &my Wife both so we'll see how it goes.
    Have at it family..

Thanks Steve..

Friend of SETI.USA

Woot, picked up 5 of the 3770k's for $229 +Tax at Micro Center, going to try for 5 more tomorrow & return the 5 that shipped out from Newegg ... will save $775 on the CPU's alone if I can, already saved $475 on the CPU's even if I can't get 5 More from Micro ...

Past Administrator

Woot, picked up 5 of the 3770k's for $229 +Tax at Micro Center, going to try for 5 more tomorrow & return the 5 that shipped out from Newegg ... will save $775 on the CPU's alone if I can, already saved $475 on the CPU's even if I can't get 5 More from Micro ...
    Oh yeah baby! I'm sure the Better Half appreciates that

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Admin

Sweet deal. congrats. I love it when store employees cooperate.

Friend of SETI.USA

Woot again, got 5 more 3770k's for $229 +Tax, also meet Fire$torm & talked a little with him ... ... all I need now is 5 more Motherboards & I'll have every thing I need for the Upgrades to 10 Box's. Going to order them soon, will wait for Cyber Monday in case any better deals come along.

The Sales person at Micro Center got suspicious today, when me & my wife went up to the Online Pickup Center he got my wifes Order then must have seen my name too & checked the address's on them. Then he said we were only allowed 1 Per Household, felt like telling him then why did they sell me 5 yesterday & 2 already today ... lol ... Anywho he talked to the Manager & she said if the Online Order accepted the 2 Orders then take care of the Customer, so he sold them both to us ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 11-24-12 at 02:44 PM.

Administrator

Woot again, got 5 more 3770k's for $229 +Tax, also meet Fire$torm & talked a little with him ... ... all I need now is 5 more Motherboards & I'll have every thing I need for the Upgrades to 10 Box's. Going to order them soon, will wait for Cyber Monday in case any better deals come along.

The Sales person at Micro Center got suspicious today, when me & my wife went up to the Online Pickup Center he got my wifes Order then must have seen my name too & checked the address's on them. Then he said we were only allowed 1 Per Household, felt like telling him then why did they sell me 5 yesterday & 2 already today ... lol ... Anywho he talked to the Manager & she said if the Online Order accepted the 2 Orders then take care of the Customer, so he sold them both to us ...
    Ste\/e, I think we all need a "how to" from you on how to get the wives involved...positively. Mine just looks at me a shakes her head. I guess, thinking about it, that is an improvement.

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Al McAdams View Post
    Ste\/e, I think we all need a "how to" from you on how to get the wives involved...positively. Mine just looks at me a shakes her head. I guess, thinking about it, that is an improvement.
    Amen to that. Mine oes a bit more like a few WTF or some ^$%*@, and then she throws a F!@# fit. lol. OK, it's not that bad but seems that way at times.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast