Thread: Individual Milestones 12: New Year (2017), New Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Re: Individual Milestones 12: New Year (2017), New Thread

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    Are you in the VanHagar or VanHalen camp?
    I listened mainly to Van Halen in the late 70's; however, I did like both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hager, I thought it was a mistake for Roth to leave but I thought Van Halen made a great choice with Hagar as a replacement. In the 80's, I diversified my music list and added genres such as classical, and new age, among others, finally settling on smooth jazz as my goto music. My daughter, Nicole, was going through hundreds of my CD's and commented on how strangely diversified my music tastes are.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Platinum Member

Re: Individual Milestones 12: New Year (2017), New Thread

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    I listened mainly to Van Halen in the late 70's; however, I did like both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hager, I thought it was a mistake for Roth to leave but I thought Van Halen made a great choice with Hagar as a replacement. In the 80's, I diversified my music list and added genres such as classical, and new age, among others, finally settling on smooth jazz as my goto music. My daughter, Nicole, was going through hundreds of my CD's and commented on how strangely diversified my music tastes are.
    I can't wait to get a new record player to get my son to go through my vinyl collection. Owning an audio company, I get to build towers for him when he is ready. I admit I lost some favor in DLR, and it was never the same when he came back.