Thread: Greeting from a member of Team China

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xuyongchen

Re: Greeting from a member of Team China

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadormrac View Post
    OK, I think an account is created, but it seems that whenever I go to translate, it refreshes to a default page without me logged in or something, as upon logging in I get to a non-translated page. I'm guessing I need a better translator or something, which can work seemlessly, and translate every page automatically, while maintaining whatever browser session I'm in.

I tried in Firefox also but it just hangs on "transfering data" but never seems to get, IE 9 (well at least the win64 variant of it) shows the above...

Edit: OK, it looks like if I do that from the main page, and translate while logged in, I get a page without me logged in; but if I click one of the links and translate from there, I do then see the page I'm on. Not sure how to explain that one, but should be possible to get around, will just have to point and click a bit blindly to find my way to this or that section, then carry on from there...

Further edit: I'm running into

if I try to post a hello message or what have you. I was able to get on translation

Best I could get following the links and translating what would translate without sending me back to a login page as seen above, is that I'm registered in the visitor's group or something, and hence have no posting permissions? Not sure if there's something I need to do...

Yes, I think you need to upload your profile picture first...I feel sorry that our forum doesn't have an English hint about that. I talked with ledled who is the administrator about this problem. We will discuss this more today. I think in several days this questions could be solved. We will make a introduction about how to register in our forum here before tomorrow, I think.
    We will upgrade our English sections as soon as possible.
    I will try to solve your problem first. I think you can post before tomorrow.
    Last edited by Xuyongchen; 09-29-12 at 03:23 AM.